Whatsapp is without doubt the most used messaging platform in the world. According to Whatsapp, there are 2 billion monthly active users worldwide. It shows how much Whatsapp is integrated into our daily lives. The messages you send through the app are end to end encrypted so that the data is secure. There are multiple restrictions on Whatsapp to ensure your privacy in the online world. Here is the guide by iExploreFacts on how to send Whatsapp messages without saving number.
How to send WhatsApp messages without saving number on Android & iOS:
- Before you use this method, make sure that the number you’re trying to send Whatsapp message is registered on Whatsapp.
- To send the message to the unsaved number, you need to create a Whatsapp link.
- In order to create the Whatsapp link, open your phone browser and enter ” https://wa.me/phonenumber” in the URL section
- In the place of “phone number” in the URL, replace it with the phone number you’re trying to send the Whatsapp message. Eg: If you’re trying to send the Whatsapp message to 911234567891. Then you need to enter “https://wa.me/91123456781” in your phone browser URL section.
- After you type the link, click Enter to open.
- On the next page, you will be able to see the recipient number and a big green message button.
- Make sure that the recipient number shown on the screen is correct and click on the big green message button.
- Now you will be redirected to the Whatsapp app with the recipient chat window opened.
- Alas! Now, you will be able to send messages to the unsaved number.
- Note that using this method is perfectly fine. And there won’t’ be any threat to your Whatsapp security because of this.
There are multiple other ways to send messages to unknown numbers on Whatsapp. For eg, if you are using stock Android, enter the phone number you want to send the Whatsapp messages on your phone keypad and long press it. You will be able to see multiple options on the menu. Tap on the three-dotted option at the end of the menu. Now select the Whatsapp messaging option and you will be redirected to the Whatsapp app.
There are multiple third-party apps that allow sending Whatsapp messages to unsaved numbers. But we strictly advise you to not use them. Using these apps will comprise your Whatsapp privacy and few times this will also lead to a ban of your Whatsapp account. So stay away from them.
That’s it, folks. If you have any doubts regarding the article or having trouble sending Whatsapp messages without saving number, comment the query below. We will get back to you with the solution as soon as possible.